Starting from 27 July, you can request your refund here
Still have money on your rechargable card? Between 27 July at 9am and 9 August at 11:59pm, you can request a refund. Attention: after that period, a refund is no longer possible.
How does it work?
- Make an account by entering your email address and your name. Choose a password
- Enter the number of your rechargable card. You can find this number on your card, behind ‘kaartcode’
- You get an overview of you payments and your current balance
- When there’s still money on your card, click on the ‘refund’ button
- Enter the IBAN (bank account number) on which you want the money to be diposited.
- Enter the name of the card holder
- Click on ‘request a refund’ and the money will be refunded. This will happen around 22 August.
The link for your refund will be online here from 27 July at 9am.